The GEA 500 is an extremey versatile crawler hydraulic drilling rig, thanks to its high rotary torque, compact size and arm which can be rotated 360°. The GEA 500 is ideal for all small diameter drilling requirements, such as:
- Micropiles and continuous flight auger;
- Vertical jet-ground or tunnelling;
- Wire-line coring;
- Drilling with tricone, Down-The-Hole hammer and hydraulic hammers;
- Draining wells;
- High torque drilling for casing works;
- High revolutions speed drilling;
- Water wells.
The standard version of GEA 500 consist of a drilling unit mounted on an oscillation crawler that makes the machine extremely stable thanks to the low center of gravity.
Upon request the GEA 500 can be equipped with a large range of optional accessories.